Chartered Life Underwriter
Chartered Financial Consultant
Registered Tax Return Preparer
Registered Investment Advisor Agent
President of Whitehouse Financial Group
President of Lombard Agency, Inc.
I have the distinction of being the first independent registered investment broker affiliated with Lombard Securities Incorporated. Having been in the financial planning business for the past 30 years, my current clients’ assets total over thirty million dollars.
Graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, in December of 1980, from the College of Business & Economics, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, I obtained an in-depth knowledge of insurance and investments. I realize now the value of an education and why parents should start saving early for college expenses. After college, I worked for the Internal Revenue Service, where I acquired extensive knowledge of the IRS tax code. Since financial planning involves many areas and disciplines that need to be incorporated, I feel this experience only enhanced my ability to give my clients further insight as to how to meet their financial objectives. To further my education, I obtained a Second Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, in May of 1995, from the College of Business & Economics, Towson State University, Towson, MD. Annually reviewing client accounts gives me the opportunity to show my clients how they can take advantage of tax saving strategies and increase their investment returns.
My financial planning practice is broad-based including: financial planning for individuals and small businesses; recommendations of mutual funds, variable annuities, individual stocks & bonds, Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEP/IRAs, Simple IRAs, Simple 401(K)s, Traditional 401(K)s, Section 125 plans; and various insurance plans, such as: universal life, substandard life, whole life, interest-sensitive life, term life, long-term care, home health care, fixed annuities, individual and group health insurance, Medicare supplement plans, and disability income insurance. Specializing in pension rollovers and senior care issues.
I meet all of my clients face to face, usually at their home to make it more convenient for them. I need to know where you are now, what your investment objectives are, and then I will be able to make recommendations for you. I am a strong believer in the results that can be achieved by knowing you, instead of guessing what you should have. I am eligible to transact investment business in all 50 States, but I am currently registered in the following States:
For insurance – AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, LA, MD, ME, MI, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TX, TN, UT, VA, WI, WV, & WY.
For securities – AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, ND, NV, PA, SC, TN, TX, & WV.
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), February 1992, The American College.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), August 1992, The American College.
- Registered Tax Return Preparer (RTRP), July 2012, Internal Revenue Service
- Licensed Life & Health, Property & Casualty, & Variable Annuities Agent - State of Maryland Insurance Division
- Member of the Society of Financial Services Professionals, 1992 to present.
- Member of the National Association of Financial and Insurance Advisors, 1992 to present.
- Member of the Baltimore Estate Planning Council, 1994 to present.
- National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) Registered - Series 6, 7, and 63, 1985 to present.
- Member of the Maryland Society of Accountants, 1994 to present.
- Member of the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), 2007 to present.
- 1989 Agent of the Year – Baltimore Life/ Life of Maryland Insurance Companies. Conference qualifier.
- Member of the President’s Cabinet. Baltimore Life/ Life of Maryland.
- Member of the President’s Advisory Council. Baltimore Life/ Life of Maryland.
- 68th Annual International All Star Honor Roll – Insurance Sales Magazine.
- The only manager in the history of Durham Life to complete the CLU & ChFC in the same year.
- Pace Qualifier - Professional Achievement in Continuing Education - 1993 to present.
- Million Dollar Round Table Qualifier - 1994.
- United American Conference Qualifier - 2000.
- Guarantee Trust Life Conference Qualifier - 2005.
- Guarantee Trust Life - #1 Agent in the country 2005.
- Million Dollar Round Table Member - 2006.
- Prudential Annuities Masters Council, 2006 to 2007.
- Prudential Annuities Masters Council, 2007 to 2008.
- Million Dollar Round Table - Court of the Table Qualifier 2008.
- Standard Life & Accident Insurance Co. Conference Qualifier - 2009.
- Sagicor Life Conference Qualifier - 2009.
- Standard Life & Accident Insurance Co. Conference Qualifier - 2010.
Prudential Annuities Masters Council, 2010-2011
Premier Senior Marketing Conference Qualifer - 2011
United World Life Insurance Co./Mutual of Omaha - #1 Agent in Maryland 2010.
United World Life Insurance Co./Mutual of Omaha Conference Qualifer - 2011
Standard Life & Accident Insurance Co. Conference Qualifier - 2011
Baltimore Life Insurance Company Conference Qualifier- 2012
Baltimore Life Insurance Company Conference Qualifier- 2013
Premier Senior Marketing Conference Qualifer - 2014
Premier Senior Marketing Conference Qualifer -2015
Mutual of Omaha, #3 in the Country Overall Sales - 2015